Grand Prize $250
Object of the game is to score as many of the possible points by projecting a winner from each game.
- Object of this game is to score as many of the 600 points as you can. Using school names, select a winner from each game. Fill in the entire bracket.
- Contestants must fill in the tiebreaker box. In the tiebreaker box, fill in what you think the total points scored by both teams in the championship game will be. Should this not produce a winner, a drawing of the tied entries will be held.
- Contestants must enter name, address, etc. in the space provided.
- Limit one entry per person. In the event a duplicate entry is made, the latest entry will be deemed official and any and all prior entries will be void.
- Must be 13 years or older to play.
- Employees of the Daily Courier and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- In the case of a game not played, no points will be awarded.
- It is recommended that you print your entry form before submitting it, so you can play along and check your picks during the tournament.
- One winner will receive $250 cash.
- Winner will be announced Tuesday, April 4th, 2017, online and in the Daily Courier.
- All promotional rights reserved.